Listed Tue 26 March, 1.33pm
Puddleducks' Nursery and Preschools is a locally owned, family operated group of Education and Care Centres.
Due to an internal promotion we are looking for a Centre Leader for our Albert Street Centre.
The Centre leader is responsible for leading a team of early learning and educational professionals to deliver and enhance children’s care, development and education, in a safe and inclusive environment by adhering to Puddleducks policies and procedures, the Puddleducks’ Strategic Plan, Te Whariki 2017 and the Teachers Our Code Our Standards.
Be responsible for delivering a high quality of service that is valued by families, and enhancing Centre reputation within the community.
Lead all operational activities within the Centre to deliver on Centre goals and KPI’s.
A full job description is available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful candidate will:
- Have 3 years of management / leadership experience, preferably within sector;
- Have a passionate belief in the early years care, development and education of children;
- Have strong ethics and genuine approach towards child safety and Health & Safety at Work Act;
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Have a proven history of demonstrating operational accountability;
- Have adaptability, flexibility, resilience and is able to respond positively to change.
- Level 7 ECE Qualification;
- Approved working with children clearance as per the Vulnerable Children's'Act;
- Valid First Aid Certificate
You will need experience in and follow our philosophy's.
If you are looking to be who YOU are, reach your potential and enable others to do the same, in a supportive and reflective way, so that our akonga receive the best early education experience they can; then we would love to hear from you.
Puddleducks' Nursery and Preschool are open from 7:30am to 5:30pm. We close for two weeks over Christmas and New Year to give all our team and children an opportunity to spend time with family and relax before a new year begins.
You can find more about us on our Facebook page, including our photo albums: click here
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.